Friday, January 13, 2012

Proposaling, Engageding, Weddinging, Smiling...

I got me a fiancé =)
Go ahead. Shout your Hoorays.
I've been meaning to document this for months. But (who knew), wedding planning is a pretty extensive, time consuming thing. There are things to tell you though. I even made a list
1) About my lover-fiancé-face
2) How he proposed
3) Show you cute pictures of our happiness
Feel free to take notes on how romantic is done.
(This will probably get spread out over a couple different posts. But I'll try to post quickly. I know how anxious you are to know the deets.)


Meet Matthew Warren Jaynes.


24 year old, Blue-eyed, BYU graduated Accountant. Cooking Extraordinaire. Disneyland Annual Passholder. Self-Proclaimed Genius. Gospel Loving, Family Prioritized, Fast Driver.
Grey's Anatomy-Watching-To-Make-Me-Happy, Bearded Stud Muffin.

He's pretty much my perfect man.

We used to work together at America First Credit Union, in their training department. He trained all the newbie tellers, and I trained everyone else. We actually worked together for 6 months before the thought even crossed our minds to be attracted to each other. In fact, we were both dating other people for that first 6 months. Strangely, we both broke up with those other people around the same time...and within weeks, we went on our first date. Within weeks of that, Matthew was already hopelessly in love with me. And within weeks of that we pretty much spent every second we could together.

And we are the happiest people I know.

Obviously.






No comments:

Post a Comment