Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day Numero Uno

A recent picture and 15 interesting facts about myself.
Set. Go.

  (So a couple months ago haircutting lady says “Kate, can I take some pictures of your hair to put in my portfolio?” and I say “Oh sure, go ahead”. Next thing I know, there’s a camera, and lights, and people doing my make up, and pictures of me up on a website. Apparently, I’m a model. Who knew.)


Planet of the Apes, circa 1968, is my favorite movie. Ever.
I eat more chocolate than I do regular food.
I don’t know what my natural hair color looks like.
I have a very healthy obsession with wedding dresses, and someday when I’m awesome, I totally plan on opening my own bridal shop.
I love the color red more than anything.
Almost without fail, I fall asleep during every movie I watch, regardless of time, location, or company.
I failed my driver’s test. Twice.
I do music. Piano, Guitar, Singing, Listening. It’s my passion.
I hate being cold. Unless its 84 degrees outside, I’m shivering. Life is hard.
Just because I was a ballerina for 9 years, does not mean I have any rhythm or coordination when it comes to dance. Cuz I don’t. At all.
I have not worn a pair of white socks since I was 12.
6 college major changes, and counting. Still not sure what I want to be when I grow up…
I’ve worked at America First Credit Union 8 years longer than I ever planned on working there.
I’m not the most athletic person ever, but I can basically catch anything you throw at me. It’s my cat-like reflexes.
One time, I got ran over. By a float. In a parade. That’s right.

2 comments:

  1. You're totally a model!

    You'll have to tell me the float story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree. Model. And no white socks since 12? What the??

    -Wendy's sis

    ReplyDelete