Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Candid Camara

Holy Moly. So, today at work? A boy gave me his number. He got one of our business cards wrote down his name number and a little message (in my 6 years of tellering ,this has never happened before...). I got a kick out of it...i'm pretty sure he was pushing 19 years of age and from what I heard, he doesn't speak much English. Needless to say, I am not going to be calling the gentleman, but I keep thinking about his note he wrote. A simple 3 words. "Smile more, ya?"


I can't be certain, but I have a pretty good feeling that I look angry. All the time. I'm generally not. In fact, quite the opposite. But when I'm not talking or when I'm thinking, or working hard, I look very stern. This is not inviting! (this could be a very big factor in that whole 'never getting a phone number given/taken thing'.) I don't want people to think I'm bitter! I swear I'm the happiest person you know!


New conscious effort to look pleasant...without looking psycho. This could be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment